Saturday 1 November 2008

November Challenge

So I'm going to try and post something every day. That is going to be hard. If you look back at my last entry you'll probably see why. HInt - the Little Lady is in fact fourteen weeks old now.

It isn't that I don't have the time. I just don't have that much to say. There is only so much you can say about nappy changes, pumping, napping, pumping, medicines, crying and pumping before you feel you are repeating yourself.

Yes, I'm still pumping. I've made it to three months, and I'm thrilled about that. However, just as I got into a routine, we hit a new problem. My supply seems to be decreasing and I'm lucky to freeze anything at all. At least I can still produce enough for her to eat without supplementing.

The Little Lady is in the midst of another skin flare up. I suspect the bath stuff she was prescribed and the illicit Halloween chocolate I've had is to blame. The dribbling isn't helping - we have some definite movement in the toothypeg department now.

We still have our stray cat. We call him Wally Walter, and he is such an affectionate cat.

Of course, we still have six indoor cats and two insane dogs too. One of those insane dogs is cowering at my feet in response to the fireworks.

So let's see if we can keep this up!

1 comment:

Kimmy @ kimmythingy said...

Hello my dear!

Sorry to hear that your supply seems to be dwindling, you really have done so well though, I hope you are proud of yourself :)

These little toothies have a lot to answer for, turning our babies into little crabs. Hope that little lady's rash clears up for you soon.

See you Monday?
x