Sunday 5 October 2008

10 weeks




As usual, I'm a little behind on this. The Little Lady is now 10 weeks old, and has honed her Yoda impersonation to perfection. As you can see....

She smiles all day long now. She's such a little charmer - she smiles at me as soon as she wakes up in the morning and doesn't stop all day. She's not giggled properly yet, but I think she is working on it. We're blessed to have such a happy baby.

Of course, as I typed that, she woke up and started shrieking. I must remember to touch wood a bit more often!

She's reached the dizzy heights of 10lbs. I can feel the differnce in her weight from when she was first born. Those tiny newborn clothes look so small now. They are ready to go up in the loft should I find the time to actually go up there.

We had a small mishap out shopping this week. I dropped a boxed pork joint on her head. Accidentally, of course. My poor baby was fast asleep in her pushchair when she was suddenly woken by a piece of pig smacking her on the bounce. She woke with a silent scream, turned bright red and promptly fell asleep. She didn't make a sound.

I had to laugh.

No comments: