Friday 8 August 2008

Two weeks old!

Little Lady is a little piggy! She is now 6 pounds 12 ounces!

She dropped to 6 pounds when she was 5 days old, and we were told that she should have regained her birth weight of 6 pounds 2 by today as she is 2 weeks old.

Well, she has been eating like the Hungry Caterpillar (I'm struggling with supply right now since I'm pumping and we've had to resort to a bottle of formula once a day - I just bought a Pump in Style to hopefully make my life easier since I'm currently pumping manually), and she was weighed today as the Health Visitor came round.

She's on the 9th centile for weight and the 25th for height - she was 49cm at birth and today she measured in at 51cm. So I guess the boobie juice is doing something good!

She also crapped on her Daddy today :)

No comments: