Monday 17 March 2008

Random stuff

Just a few more pictures:



This is Little Lady's cot. It used to belong to the Boy, a fact of which he is very proud, but it was delivered here not too long ago. The mobile was also the Boy's, and he helped pick out the bedding set. Hanging on the end is a swaddling blanket with giraffes on.





I fell in love with that as soon as I saw it. It is so cute! The purple thing you can see is the bag that the Boy carried our wedding rings in when we got married - he was our Zombie Henchman.



The Boy picked out this top because he thought I'd like it. He was very right!




This is a party dress for Little Lady. I expect her first party will be the Boy's 10th birthday, which should be not long after her birth (less so if I go late - I was three weeks late myself so I'm not optimistic that I will go anywhere near my due date). I think she will look pretty cute in this.



We are planning a trip to Jamaica again next February, and we didn't think it would be too easy getting a swimming costume then. So we bought one today!





This is the mobile hanging over her changing mat. We bought that on our honeymoon in the Maldives for this very reason. It has been in storage a while!





Her changing mat. I suspect the cats will enjoy sleeping on there if they ever find the door open.





A ladybird rain mac. Every little girl needs one!




Two little bolero tops to go over baby grows. I have a lot of boy and gender neutral stuff so hopefully these will help show she is all girl.







Another cute pink outfit!




I was given this.





Just in case there was any doubt!

4 comments:

Blessed and Broken said...

Love it all!!

Kimmer said...

It is all so cute! I miss those tiny baby things!

Pez said...

Very cute things for Emily!

MolleenCarie said...

Aw, I love it!!!