Thursday 13 March 2008

21w5d





Time is just flying by. We had our scan yesterday. This was my favourite picture - it was the first thing we saw and it is just the cutest little yawn ever. The Baron and I were convinced that we saw boy bits. However, the tech took a peek between the legs, and confirmed that we can't read ultrasound scans at all and we are in fact going to have a little girl!

So say hello to Emily May:






Emily isn't the only one to have grown either:








That was taken at 17 weeks. Now look at this!










2 comments:

Pez said...

Look at that cute baby!
Look at that cute belly!

Annieliz said...

Well, HELLLLOOOOO Miss Emily May!
You're both growing nicely, and what a beautiful sight it is!
I never would have guessed you would enjoy the color pink so much . . . but I'm glad you're having fun with it! :)

Annieliz,
(Here, since I can't reply at IF&B)