Friday 25 March 2011

Hi

Right.

I'm back again. I have too many cute stories to keep to myself! Having a 2 year old guarantees that life cannot be dull, and I'm blessed to have a 1 year old and a 12 week old baby to grow into more mad toddlers so there is no way I can complain that I have nothing to say.

Just today, we had a doctors visit for the bigger girls to have some very overdue vaccinations. Fee bravely went first, and she had a little scream when the needle went in. However, we had supplies to deal with just that, and her little face went from total sadness to joy when she saw the bribery we had in hand. So whilst she shovelled her favourite treat (hula hoops), Em was skewered.

Poor Em had two injections, and she howled like a possessed banshee. I can't say that I blamed her, but she was not consoled by her treat (unlike her sister, who started laughing at Em's tears whilst still shoving her crisps in). She continued to sob whilst the nurse filled in the red books, and even a sticker failed to dry those tears.

Still crying, we said goodbye to the nurse, who apologised to Emily for upsetting her. Emily? Said goodbye and then very politely sobbed "thank you very much". She may be slightly mad, but she has manners!

No comments: