Saturday 6 June 2009

Good and bad

The good news:

I'm 21 weeks and 2 days. I had my scan on Thursday, and we are expecting another little girl. She's adorable and looks just like Big Girl (she can't be Little Lady anymore!). Big Girl is 10 months old and is so much fun!

The bad news:

I had to go to hospital on Friday because it looked like my waters were leaking. A bathroom mishap was ruled out, although I still cling to the hope that that was what it was. I have a couple of infections which are being treated, but I have to go back on Monday for a fluid volume scan. I'm shitting it - at this stage in pregnancy, it is NOT good to be losing fluid.

1 comment:

Kimmy @ kimmythingy said...

I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Let us know how you get on today!
Take care...and stay put little chicken. xx